Finally found a way to have peanut butter with my Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam. Add a CHEESEBURGER!!! Really, it’s better than it sounds. Here’s the recipe…
- 1.5 lbs of your favorite ground meat. (Be it beef, elk, bison, lamb, pork. Whatever you want to use).
- 1 large egg
- spices and seasoning to taste.
- One package of hamburger buns
- 4 – 6 cheese slices (any flavor you want to use)
- 1 Jar – Flavour in a Jar’s Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam (or any of our savory jams will work wonderfully).
- Place ground meat, seasonings and egg into a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly blend/mix together.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Cook to doneness either on the grill, over broiler or pan on the stove. Safe internal temperature should be 160° – 180°F.
- Place cheese slices on patty at the end of cooking, just long enough to melt.
- Remove patty and place on a lightly lightly toasted bun which has the Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam spread onto each half.
- Place a dollup of peanut butter on top of the burger and allow to melt slightly.
- Cover and ENJOY!!!
- Place your favorite sides (baked beans, potato salad, potato chips or even french fries or tater tots) on the plate, and you have a easy meal.